1 Stadium Drive, Singapore
FREE Community Fitness Assessment created to help you keep track of your fitness progress, raise your game and reach your fitness goals!
Guided by professional coaches, test your fitness through 9 exercise modalities which are based on international guidelines and standards:
• Flexibility (sit & reach) – Measures the flexibility of lower back and hamstring muscles
• Agility (t-test) – tests the ability to move in all directions as quickly as possible.
• Power (standing vertical jump) – measures muscular strength and power of the lower body.
• Speed (20-metre sprint) – determines your ability to accelerate in a short run.
• Aerobic capacity (cooper 2.4km run) – ability to run continuously for extended periods.
• Strength (grip strength) – measures the maximum isometric strength of the hand and forearm muscles.
• Endurance (2-minute push-ups, 2-minute sit-ups, 2-minute air squats) – ability to exert a submaximal force repeatedly over time till fatigue.
• Anaerobic capacity (12 x 22.5 metre shuttle) - measures the maximal work performed during maximum-intensity short-term physical effort.
• Balance (stork balance) - tests your ability to balance for as long as possible.
Take yourself from good to GREAT right now! Join us for FREE - All are welcome!
National Stadium, Singapore Sports Hub
1 Stadium Drive, Singapore 397629